Have you ever felt stressed out, overwhelmed, or annoyed when dinnertime rolled around and you didn't have a plan?
Or maybe you have tried a few different meal planning systems and they all require so much work and time?
It was after feeling all of these feelings that I decided to experiment with a minimal meal plan so simple that I could feel empowered rather than overwhelmed.
Seven Days, Seven Dinners is a framework that provides the instruction and tools for your family to create a personalized minimal meal plan that works with your budget, skill level, and dietary preferences!
This course is for you if:
- You feel stressed out by dinnertime.
- You would like to save some time, energy, and money that you spend on meals.
- You appreciate consistency.
- You are willing to experiment with a new system.
This course is NOT for you if:
- You love spending lots of time planning meals.
- You don't ever feel overwhelmed or stressed by dinnertime.
- You value variety over consistency.
- You already have a meal planning system that works perfectly for you.